Argus Professional Storage Management
Argus Professional Storage Management (APSM) offers best-in-class property management and marketing services to the self-storage industry. APSM currently manages 170+ self-storage properties. Our goal is to maximize value using comprehensive marketing techniques, pricing strategies, and competitive analysis for each of our clients’ properties.
Argus Professional Storage Management is the nation's leading property management company with 170+ locations across the country!
Why Choose Us
- APSM is one of the largest independent management companies in the United States.
- We do not require our clients to re-brand their property. You maintain your name and identity!
- Our expertise in all areas of self-storage operations and real estate provide you with best-in-class practices and advice.
- APSM is one of the fastest-growing third-party management platforms in the industry!
- APSM provides ongoing audit services to ensure your property is performing at peak efficiency.
- Our competitive fee structure provides exceptional value.
Our mission is to provide self-storage owners with professional and transparent self-storage management services. We strive to lead our industry with best in class service and support while motivating and optimizing team performance by having the best quality and product knowledge in the self-storage industry.
From employee training to capital improvements, we will be here to help you along the way. We provide marketing and advertising assistance, accounting and financial services, revenue management, market research and so much more! Our Due Diligence and market studies provide you with an unbiased, in-depth review of the current operational health of a business.
Argus has represented both buyers and sellers of large, multi-property and multi-state self-storage portfolios throughout the U.S. We are committed to maintaining relationships with the most active and well-qualified buyers and sellers in the industry. Argus helps our clients identify opportunities and successfully navigate the complexities of portfolio transactions.